Each collection type - Project, Folders and Meetings - can have two status details:
This is a high-level perspective of how well the project performs:
This shows if there are still action that have to be done in a project and if the project is currently managed and processed:
To set the collection category you have to:
- Select the project in the Organize Library (1)
- Right-Click the project to show the context menu
- Move your mouse over "Status" to open the Status submenu
- Select the Traffic Light or Activity
By changing Traffic Light or Activity the icon for your project is updated accordingly.
You can also directly access the Folder Type setting using the Organize tab on the Ribbon UI.
To set the Project Status you have to:
- Select the project from the Organize Library (1)
- Show the Inspector by clicking the Inspector Button (i) in the Start Page of the Ribbon UI (2)
- Make sure the "Type and Status" section is selected (3)
- Select the "Traffic Light" and "Activity" (4)
By changing Traffic Light and Activity the icon for your project is updated accordingly.